Minnesota Psychological Services
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2™
- Determine a range of psychiatric or characterological problems that may affect an applicant's ability to perform the job safely.
- Compare the applicant’s combined mean profile to other male or female job applicants.
- Compare the applicant's mean profile to other male or female applicants specific to law enforcement.
- Provides an overview of behavioral tendencies that can be helpful to the applicant as they continue in their pursuit of an education in the area of law enforcement and the eventual hiring process.
- Provide insight into an applicant personality structure specific to their social and interpersonal abilities; potential for addictive behaviors; ability to tolerate stress; and overall psychological adjustment.
Our experienced pre-employment screening psychologist reviews the test results and identifies applicants who could be problematic, or who have indicators of potentially high-risk.
An applicant whose testing indicates a potential for problem behavior will be interviewed by an experienced psychologist. After the interview, the psychologist will make a recommendation regarding the suitability of the applicant.